HERE WE GO ROUND THE VALENTINE BUSH...

Hey, everyone! I see you are coming by the thousands to see our beautiful works of art.

So we will not disappoint you.
Angie's classes and Michael's classes have been working hard to provide you with more material to read.

Enjoy yourselves...

This would be my ideal friend -says Laura P. Sky 3 Michael- She would be a pleasant girl, she must have the same taste in clothes, films, tv series... She should go shopping with me. She must be a good student and do her homework with me. She should like omelette and chicken...

Dear Ignacio, Happy Valentine’s Day, I am sending you a valentine because you make me laugh and play with me.Thank you for your friendship.
Hugs and Kisses,
Diego D, Friends1, Angie


My ideal friend has to be intelligent, beautiful, blond and have blue eyes -says Carlos M. Sky3 Michael- She lives in Las Vegas, she studies very much, she does her homework every day. She is good at Maths, Science and Sport. She travels around the United States. She loves the beach and eating ice-cream. She lives in a palace with swimming pool, a gym and a jacuzzi...

Dear Miriam,
Happy Valentine’s Day , I am sending you a valentine because you are my best friend. You are a funny girl that is why you are my best friend.
Thank you for making me laugh.
Hugs and Kisses, Carmen C.
, Friends1, Angie


My ideal friend is very friendly -says Sara R. Sky3 Michael- She would be happy and go out with me. I want this person to be attentive with everybody. She would be understanding and not be racist or sexist. And she would be clean...

Dear Juan Carlos,
Happy Valentine’s Day, I’m sending you a valentine because you help me with my homework and you are funny.
Thank you for making me laugh in the playground and at the bowling alley.
Hugs and Kisses, Nerea,
Friends1, Angie

My ideal friend-says Sandra M. Sky3 Michael- should be nice, funny, amusing, kind, affectionate, wouldn't speak bad about me and I can trust her always to tell the truth. We would have lots of things in common. She would speak English, Spanish and French...

Dear Nacho,
I’m sending you a valentine because you are my best friend, a fantastic classmate and you help me. Thanks you for making me laugh , talking to me and making me feel better. You are the perfect friend, thank you.
Hugs and Kisses, Alvaro, Friends1, Angie

My ideal friend is someone that is always with you in the good or bad moments -says Maribel J. Intermediate Michael- It's someone who I can tell everything knowing that he isn't going to tell anyone...

Dear Friend,
Happy Valentine’s Day, I’m sending you a valentine because friendship is like the sea. It is the beginning but not the end.
Forgive and forget because what you say today to a friend tomorrow will give you life.
If life gives me a wish I would like to see you again.
Thanks you for being my friend , making me laugh and be funny
Hugs and Kisses, E.R.S


Olaya M., Intermediate Michael, says - She must know how to keep a secret. She doesn't have to be perfect, that's impossible. She doesn't have to be beautiful: I only like her soul because this is the most important to me...

My ideal friend is a person -says Laura B. Intermediate Michael-who can help me when I need a friend. She can be from another country and we can exchange ideas. She supports me...

My ideal friend likes the same things, lives near me, very friendly and funny. We go to the same high school... -says Cesar G.M. Intermediate Michael.

My ideal friend -says Celia C. Intermediate Michael- who I can trust. We will be best friends. She will be funny and we will like the same things. Sometimes she will stay at my place. I would like to ride a horse with her...

Maria P. says - My ideal friend is a boy. He is one seventy five metres. He has got long (not like a girl), black and straight hair. He likes having a great time with his friends. He can play the guitar, the piano, the drums and the violin. He has got two older brothers and two little sisters...

Fernando G.A. says - My ideal friend has to be generous, kind and sincere. He has to give me presents or money, he has to support me and defend me against bad people. He likes all the things that I like. He does my homework. He is blond, tall, his eyes must be brown. His ears should not be very big. He mustn't be ugly. He must be able to paint and draw very well.

Andrea M.G. says - My ideal friend would be an ideal person with whom you would like to listen to music and dance along. She would be peaceful, friendly and above all understanding, loving and cheerful. I love travelling and learning about new cities so my ideal friend would too.
I am a good student so she should be too. I have many friends but none come to comply with all these features. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND THIS PERSON SOME DAY.


So many wishes, so little time... Better start now!
See you soon...
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: