TODAY IS THE DAY!

Al fin Cupido ha decidido inspirar a nuestros alumnos. Aquí tenéis una amorosa selección de trabajos confeccionados en clase en honor del día más dulce del año. Don't miss them and read on!

A Valentine's Day Message:

I am sending you a valentine because you make me happy every day with your smile. You are very nice with me and some day I want to kiss you.
Thank you for being nice with me and consoling me in my sad moments.

Hugs and kisses,
your princess Elena. (Katie's class, Sky3)


A Valentine's Day Message to a hamster:

Dear Copito,

You are beautiful and your behaviour is good.
Thank you for not biting me.
Hugs and kisses,
Arancha.
(Katie's class, Sky3)


A Valentine's Day Message to mum:

Dear Pilar,
you are my mother and I love you much. Thank you for helping me with my homework and other things.

Hugs and kisses,
xxxxx Guillermo.
(Katie's class, Sky3)


Valentine's Day Message from LINDSAY'S CLASS:

I like valentines because they are beautiful. I love valentines because there are chocolate candies. I like my friends because they are funny.
(Claudia, Dani, Marta, Javier, Edu)


Wonderful letters from LORNA'S CLASS:


MY IDEAL FRIEND

My ideal friend is tall and very sporty. He likes football and tuning racers. He is a good student on his favourite team is Real Madrid. (PABLO)

My best friend is Eduardo. He is tall and thin. He is very clever. Eduardo is a lot of fun. His likes History and Maths... (JORGE)

My ideal friend is very short. His hair is brown. His favourite team is Atlético de Madrid. His name is... (JAVIER)

My best friend is a lot of fun. His favourite hero is Ironman. We like doing parkour and playing basketball. We play chess too. He is a good student... (MANUEL)

My friend is a little taller than me. She has brown hair and she has got glasses. Her favourite subject is science. She hasn't got animals but she wants a dog. She is eleven years old but this year she will be twelve. (SONIA) (F1 17:30)

DEAR FRIEND,
She is tall, pretty and a very good student. She has got blond hair.
She has got a lot of friends. She likes basketball, macarroni a la
carbonara and the city of New York. Her lucky number is nine because... (LAURA)

MORE LETTERS from LORNA'S CLASS:

THE ROSES ARE RED
THE SKY IS BLUE
AND I'LL ALWAYS
LOVE YOU. (JESÚS A.)

I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE ROSES YOU NEED, THIS DAY: SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. (LETICIA B.)

WHEN I SEE YOU MY HEART GOES RED LIKE FIRE. PLEASE GIVE ME A PRESENT.
(JORGE B.)

MY IDEAL FRIEND IS PAULA. SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY. THIS WEEK I WILL GO WITH HER TO HER HOUSE. AND THE NEXT SEEK SHE WILL COME TO MY HOUSE WITH HER SISTER. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON.
(ALBA DE D.)

MORE TO COME...

No comments: