On my way to…

On my way to work I usually mind my own business and tend to give flight to my musings. I think about what I have to do that day, what might happen that day, what I would like to be doing instead.

Sometimes, on the other hand, I happen to notice what is around me. Yesterday on my way to work I noticed a tree.

This beautiful specimen looks like an almond tree. I’m not sure, though. So if your knowledge is far deeper than mine, feel free to leave a comment. It’s in bloom thanks to the warm weather we’ve been enjoying lately. The flowers are a pale pink in colour. Today a pigeon was resting on one of its branches. It looked so peaceful. It was a relief to see such an idyllic picture in the middle of Madrid.

And the sky was so blue it made me want to fly away.

Have you found something special on your way to school? Perhaps you haven’t noticed it yet, but it’s there, waiting for you to find it and frame it forever in your mind.

If you have a camera with you at the very moment you realize it, please, share the picture with us. There is always room in the blog for a moment of inspiration.

Be creative. Be free.

No comments: